Friday, March 23, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Thirty Six

Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why? I don't really have a favorite. I don't watch a lot of t.v.

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts; Slim-a-Bear sugarfree bars; everything bagels.

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it? How about Serendipity which is my 2007 word? I like the sound of that.

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read? Not sure. I'm trying to read "The Monk Downstairs" but it hasn't happened yet.

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender? Smile/teeth

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great salad..I love that word

Raggedy said...

Your soup is so healthy!
I liked your salad.
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Jodi said...

Great feast Michelle. I've been around... just got alot going on with the mom message board I run. We have switched from php to vbulletin and there is lots to learn, so all my waking, "free" hours have been devoted to that.

I need to start scrapping again!

Anonymous said...

great feast! :)

Selena

Joseph C. Harris said...

I like Serendipity as the name of a town. Definately memorable. My feast is up if you would like to join.

lv2scpbk said...

I like Anderson Cooper for the news reporter question.