Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekend update...

Well, my microwave is still on the floor. They say they'll call within 24 hrs. to schedule the installer. Apparently their main guy hurt his back.

You should see the condition my house is in. My dh ripped up the bathroom floor and is moving toward the kitchen. I don't know how long I'll have to wait for the floor guys to come. They're doing it at a low cost so this is why my dh is doing part of the work. Then we just have to wait until they have the time. I hope it's before the new year! haha

We went out to dinner on Fri. night. Then I stamped a little on Sat. night. I cleaned and did the food shopping on Sun. and then....are you ready......I scrapped!! My oldest came in midway through my page so I only got the 2 pg. lo done. I made myself scrap before I could look at another stamp.

The vacation is over. My mom is coming home tonight around dinner or later. I hope she had fun! I certainly enjoyed it!!

No comments: