Friday, February 16, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Thirty One

Appetizer
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make? Maybe some rainforest or ocean sounds?

Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.). I'm typically a sunny person but have occasional storms when I get aggravated!

Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects? stamping. Just ask me about any stamp pads, stamps, papers, tools, you name it! (I know...it's not something to be really proud of! :-))

Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read? I'd probably pick a dictionary.

Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it? Hmmmm...probably something with coconut, pecans and white chocolate with some caramel going through it. Maybe I'd call it White Tropics? I'm not very imaginative!! LOL

No comments: