Thursday, December 14, 2006

Good news?

Well, at least temporarily. My dh didn't lose his job yesterday. He is seriously looking though. The meeting was nothing about performance! grrrrr....I worried all day for nothing.

I got a big chunk of cards signed, stuffed, labeled and stamped last night. I dropped them off this morning. Now I just have to do my neighbors (20) and a few others.

Funny thing, well not really. I was procrastinating again last night and decided I'd make a couple more cards, just in case. So I went into my room (love it there) and made the cards. I finally talked myself into going into the family room to do the other cards. I grabbed my water bottle and it squirted out onto the two cards I made and ruined them!!! I guess it's my own fault. Oh well...I had fun making them.

So I'll finish the cards tonight and make the rest of the apps and pack tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, good news on the job front! Hopefully they won't be so heartless as to let people go or lay them off or whatever this close to Christmas. How horrible. Hope it all works out for the best, and soon :)

I would have been so upset to lose those cards I had worked so hard on. You're more of a trooper than me :)

Have fun making the rest!!!