Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Another day...another dollar

Nothing new to post about. I've been walking outside after work instead of getting on the treadmill and it's been great! It's been really nice outside and I can definitely feel it a lot more in my legs.

I've had the Ipod blasting (not really, just at the right volume). I always have the urge to sing out loud though. I probably could since I walk down a windy road in the sticks! I'm just afraid someone will hear me. LOL I took Third Eye Blind, Dave Matthews, Sheryl Crow, Santana, Goo Goo Dolls and a few others along last night so I'll have to see what gets me moving tonight.

I've been looking for a place to stay in Maine. We're going in a few weeks for our anniversary and it's peak time for foliage. A lot of the Inns require a 2 night stay and we only want to stay Sat. night. We have 16 y.o. issues so one night is plenty to worry about! We have an association meeting for our new vacation property on Sat. so we'll have to leave at about 7 a.m. to get there on time. We're anxious to meet some of our new neighbors! Anyway, it has become a chore to find a one night stay in a nice Inn. I may have to move on to hotels!!

1 comment:

Linda Murphy said...

I love your music choices and love singing out loud. Singing the car is my favorite and now my son does it too.

Loved your pictures of Maine too.