Wednesday, August 16, 2006

scrapped out...

I'm exhausted. My friends came over last night to scrap around 5:30. We chatted and had a light dinner (oriental salad and chicken salad, spinach artichoke dip) . We finally got scrapping and I got through 6 pages (one double lo was semi pre-planned).

I had fun but didn't get to bed until 11:30 after cleaning up. My husband was snoring loudly as he had a very long day (left at 5 a.m. and got home at 8 p.m.). So....I couldn't sleep. The alarm went off at 6 and I just wanted to hit it!!! I'm sure I'll catch up tonight.

Maybe I can photo a lo or two and post tomorrow. I still need to journal on them. I have to do that in private, not at a crop. I can't concentrate enough while others are around. Anyway, back to work....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

No comments: