Sunday, August 20, 2006

Details...


Well, we had fun in the area. It's very quaint and not crowded at all! We ate at an Inn for lunch and then a roadhouse for dinner. We had delicious Maine blueberry ice cream for dessert at lunch time. For dinner we had fantastic ribs, garlic mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, oh and I forgot about the coconut shrimp for an app. NO, I defintely didn't stick to the diet! I have to get back to it tomorrow. Not looking forward to the scale in the a.m.!

I'll post a few waterfall photos. We went to Grafton Notch on Sat. and it was gorgeous. We had a nice sunny day. Unfortunately it rained Sat. night into Sun. a.m. so we headed home along with everyone and his brother. We had a very long ride home (4 hrs.). It took us an extra hour because of an accident & traffic. Ugh...so then my son and his gf came home from Maine also (she lives there). So after dinner we all (incl. my mom) went to a local homemade ice cream stand. You usually wait in line for quite a while. People come from all over to get this creamy homemade ice cream. I'm stuffed and definitely ready to go back on the diet.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Glad you had a great time! One of these years I want to head out to the east coast!