Monday, June 05, 2006

Just another manic Monday....

Yikes, it has been a zoo here. I can finally breathe for a few minutes while I wait for an answer on something. I'm taking tomorrow off so Wednesday ought to be fun!

What a weekend. It was good but busy. I have to clean tomorrow because the Brits are coming on Thurs.!! My mom's friends have a wedding in NY and will drive in to see us for a few days before the wedding. I don't have a clue what to have for dinner Thurs. night since I have a hair appt. at 5:30 and won't get back until about 7. Fri. they'll go into Boston with my aunt & to Outback Fri. night. They LOVE Outback! Sat. we're having a huge family cookout at my aunt's house. She has a great pool and bbq area. Not sure about Sun. but I'm hoping they're traveling back that day. They are fun people and love to party. We'll be totally exhausted by then!

So I'm hoping I can finish my cleaning and find a gift for my mom's bday and then take some ME time. I want to scrap again. It's been way too long! We shall seee.....

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Did you get your cleaning done? Hope your visit goes well today!!

*hugs*
Jodi