Monday, May 01, 2006

Weekend..

Well, Fri. night we went out to look for bookshelves/storage for my sb room, found what we wanted at the Mill Stores. Can't wait!

Sat. I cleaned and then we went to the party. I was wrong about J's aunt's ages. They are 60, 80 & 85. It was a nice time. J's brother flew in from MI for it.

Sun. I went food food shopping early so we could spend the beautiful day out back. I got settled on my LaPlume chaise (ahhhhh) with my magazine and read for a little bit. It was nice but quickly got breezy. We didn't last too long out there. Came in and cooked dinner for the fam. DS' gf joined us. She's very sweet.

Later, I bolted for the sb room and made a first communion card for Marissa who is my godchild in MI. I just found out this past weekend that it's next weeked so I obviously can't go. I need to find a gift on my lunch hour.

J is suddenly saying that all I do is spend time scrapping or stamping so I guess I have to back off for a bit! He's never complained before. It usually gives him time to play the guitar or research real estate in ME. Oh well...

No comments: