Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ugh again!!

My back is really killing me today. I'm walking around like an invalid. It's been a zoo here but I don't have the energy and tomorrow will be worse. I have 150 people coming here and there's not enough seating. I've been keeping my fingers crossed that some won't show up! I won't be able to move around tables and chairs like I normally do so I'm hoping the student who is supposed to be here shows up!!!

I was supposed to start the South Beach diet today but didn't have the right ingredients in my fridge. I'm thinking I'll stop on the way home because my co-worker really wants to start and wants us to support each other. I'm not sure how this will work. I'm not used to doing things like this with a male!! I need something to get me going though!!

I think I'll skip the treadmill since I have no energy and am in serious pain. I ate my share of cookies and candy today, just so that I have it out of my system for the diet (good excuse, huh?!).

No comments: