Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Kids & things...

Well, tonight we'll celebrate my oldest son's birthday. He will be 20 tomorrow but will be spending it with his new g.f. So we'll have his favorite meal, chicken, broccoli, ziti, which makes me happy because it's my mom's meal so she'll have to cook!! I always do the cooking for some reason and I hate to cook. Then we'll have ice cream cake.

G (youngest - 16 y.o.) has been invited to go to the Cape this weekend with his new g.f. and her mom. Yikes. I will have to call her to make sure she's really going and this isn't a ploy. I'm sure it's not. He told me to call her so I will. It feels funny having him away with a GIRL! She is a junior and asked him to go to the cotillion. Maybe I've already said that...hmmm...

It would have been a great weekend to go to Maine because I wouldn't have had to worry about what G would be getting away with with my mom at home, but I've signed up for a class on Sat. to make a Junkitz address book and then on Sun. my lss has their customer appreciation night. Oh well....another time.

No comments: