Monday, March 06, 2006

Weekend

Well, what a weekend!! Fri. night went to neighbor's crop and got a little tipsy before scrapping. We all had a little too much wine and then sat down to scrap. I got two pages done and someone else got one, the other two didn't get any done! OOOps, we'll have to be better next time.

Then I went home and listened to the guys playing guitar and joking around. It was fun but I had a big headache on Sat. I spent almost the whole day playing around in my scrap room with stamps.

Sunday started out productive. Got some cleaning done & food shopping. When I was almost done, got a phone call about G having another bad bloody nose. We ended up taking him to the ER to see if there was anything they could do. Long story short, they told us what to do in the future and said to get a humidifier which I got on my lunch break today.

Went home, ate dinner and stamped again. I have a ton of card pieces that I now have to put together and also have to do my Easter cards for the swap I'm in. Maybe tonight after the treadmill & dinner.

No comments: